WELCOME TO TUCSON ESTATES
Located in beautiful Southwest Arizona, Tucson Estates is bordered by Tucson Mountain Park with varied wildlife, spectacular hiking trails and stunning views. Tucson Estates is truly a hidden gem in the desert where you will find everything you need to enjoy an enviable 55+ retirement lifestyle.
Tucson Estates offers the finest quality living accented by a wide range of activities including:
- 18 hole USGA certified executive golf course
- Adult pool, family pool & kiddy pool
- Spa & sauna
- Exercise facility
- Billiards room
- Spacious recreation room to enjoy your favorite crafts, hobbies, card games, club activities and pot-luck dinners
- Craft building - ceramics, pottery, lapidary
- On site RV storage facility
- Bus trips to shopping centers and entertainment venues
- Expansive library facility
- Friendly and professional staff to assist you
Tucson Estates offers you the opportunity to do as much or as little as you like, while you enjoy spectacular Sonoran Desert scenery that boasts the most spectacular sunsets in the world. Boredom is out of the question at Tucson Estates when considering our convenient location to Downtown Tucson, The Desert Museum, Old Tucson Studios, AAA baseball, theatrical entertainment and nearby shopping centers and malls.
Feel free to call, email or just stop in anytime to discuss any questions you might have about our beautiful community, located at the base of Tucson Mountain Park.
At Tucson Estates, there are no strangers, just friends we have not met..
Tucson Estates Property Owners Association, Inc.
5900 W. Western Way Circle
Tucson, Arizona 85713
We want to thank our resident, Mr. Bob Pillsbury for supplying the photographs used in this web site.